Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fingerless Mitts Pattern

I have looked and looked for a fingerless mitts pattern that would be easy to do, but never found one, so I did my own.
Here it is. Hope you like it and can use it. I used Red Heart Strata and size 7 needles.

Cast on 32.
k2 p2 (repeat 10 times)
stockinette stitch (k1 row,p1 row) repeat 20 times
k2p2 (repeat 5 times)
bind off
Almost forgot to say....sew the sides leaving an inch to and inch and a half for the thumb.
I made 4 sets of fingerless mitts out of one skien, and had some left over. I work in the shipping area and need my fingers free, and did not want to use an expensive yarn. These knit up fast, wash and dry in the machine, come out looking nice as they went in. I was really happy with them.

1 comment:

MamaJ said...

Love them thanks so much for sharing. I'll be making some soon.