Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sewing Again


I made these 3 purses from placemats. The instructions are from Jackie, the list mom in the yahoo group Bags to Brag About. I added the designs on the front as extras. The red has a flower, the green has butterflies, and the blue has a skull. The green also has a beaded handle. This one I made for a swap. The blue with the skull is for me...I like skulls. The red will go into my gift box...a handy box I have, that whenever I make something with no person to give it to, I put it into this box. At a later time, if I need a gift in a hurry, I can look in my gift box for something.

3 comments:

Jackie's Desighns said...

This is Jackie!! :0)
You did a great job!! Wow those are fantastic!
I am glad you enjoyed making them.
I love your blog it is absolutely fabulous.
Your work is just beautiful.
Have a wonderful day. Lv Jackie

Marti Knits in SF said...

I really like the bags darlin'. What a great idea to keep a box of extras and Just In Case. I'm going to start that too, with lots of dishcloths of course

Becca&Harley said...

they are so cool
I love skull and crossbones - do you know where the skull and crossbones originated? I was doing some other research and came across the information - they come from the "Knights of Templar" days - cool huh

Great bags !!